Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Looking for a writer!

Here are the positions I am looking for: 

Hot Buys Updater: Includes giving reviews on each hot buys item monthly and updating whenever a new one is released.

Doll Release Updater: Whenever a superstar doll is released, post about her as well as a real life picture of them if it is a doll based on a real person, as well as some facts about that person.

Spoilers/Freebies Updater: You must have access to seeing spoilers for clothing brands and new stores. You must also post about freebies. If you would like to cover just one of these topics, let me know.

Fashion/Beauty Updater: Stardoll trends. Everyone wearing the gap tooth? Post about it and feature the members that are. Lots of people wearing black and white? Post about it. 'Essentials for Spring '11' to add to your SD wardrobe', for example, would be an example post. Also, you can post about fashion magazines and fashion lines in the stardoll industry.

Other: Any certain job position that isn't listed above, request here!

Form:
Job you are applying for:
Stardoll username:
First Name:
Previous Experience (Blogs you write/wrote for):
A sample of your writing:

5 comments:

  1. Job: Doll Release Updater
    Stardoll Username: free95
    First Name: Amy
    Experience: I haven't a opportunity to write on any blogs but I do write for my school newspaper.
    Sample of my Writing: My Stardoll Blog: http://www.italkstardoll.blogspot.com/ I do a lot of writing there!

    Thanks so much Nicole,
    Hope to hear back from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole, I was wondering if I could enter in more than one writing position:

    Job: Hot Buys Updater
    Stardoll Username: free95
    First Name: Amy
    Experience: I haven't a opportunity to write on any blogs but I do write for my school newspaper,and I am currently working on a blog magazine.
    Sample of my Writing: http://italkstardoll.blogspot.com/2010/11/outfit-of-day-111310.html I love to do Outfit of The Days and I love to talk about anything fashion related.

    Thanks so much Nicole,
    Hope to hear back from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Job you are applying for: Spoilers/ freebies or Fashion/ beauty
    Stardoll username:crystality
    First Name: Zoey/ Z
    Previous Experience (Blogs you write/wrote for): inbetweenstardoll, stardollglamorfashion, thestardollgroup, sdsunkown, & thestardolloutlook (all blogspot.com's)
    A sample of your writing: http://thestardolloutlook.blogspot.com/2011/01/article-for-insanely-pretty-magazine.html

    Thanks:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Job you are applying for: HotBuys Updater
    Stardoll username: IrishLily09
    First Name: Lisa
    Previous Experience : My blog,SD Fashion Craze
    A sample of your writing: Just go to sdfashioncraze.blogspot.com

    Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Job you are applying for: Fashion/ beauty updater
    Stardoll username: tailsluvscheese
    First Name: Taylor
    Previous Experience: I co-own a blog called sdfashioncraze, we are one of your sponsors
    A sample of your writing: here are a few from my blog:

    http://sdfashioncraze.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-pet-peeve.html

    http://sdfashioncraze.blogspot.com/2011/01/dont-you-love-new-non-ss-hair.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

When commenting make sure it's appropriate.