Wednesday, November 24, 2010

December Hot Buys!

Good morning Forever Chic! Sorry I haven't had the chance to do this up until now, but allow me to introduce myself. My name is Aislin(Aislin Victory) and I'm the very first Hot Buys release writer and Starplaza new release writer. I look forward to my time here at Forever Chic.

Included in my tiny intro is December 2010 Hot Buys. Which you can see below are gorgeous!


Each month I'll write a review as the spoiler is released on the Stardoll Blog. As each piece comes out I'll find a person whom I believe wore the Hot Buy well and someone who I don't believe wore it well. I'll share my reasoning with you all of course. Until we have our first "Hot" and "Not" lets check out these December Hot Buys!

Hot Buys Belted Top:
When: December 2nd
Where: Bisou

This cute top is the first to make it on the rack...or in the shop rather. I love how simple and classic the piece is without the belt, and I've grown to love it even more with the edgy belt attached.

Ruffle Sleeve Hot Buys Jacket:
When: December 6th
Where: Pretty in Pink

At first glance this jacket is somewhat confusing. For I did not see the oh so ruffly sleeves. And without those sleeves it looked like a simple waitress shirt. But now that I'm seeing the full picture this is a very chic jacket. My only complaint is, what on Earth would I wear it with?

Hot Buys Necklace:
When: December 8th
Where: Splendid



If you're confused about the location of this gold necklace, check the necks of the girl with pink tips and the girl to the very right. They're proudly wearing this oh so adorable little necklace. As you can see, it can be paired with almost anything. I'm excited to see what everyone does with it!


Hot Buys Lace Dress:
When: December 10th
Where: Voile

It's only fitting that this dress be featured in Voile. They're known for their gowns. Though I find this gown in particular very lovely, I have a complaint. The top. Sure it's black and white now, but some time ago it was pink, black and white. And even though it isn't anymore, all I see when I look at the top half of this dress is PINK! I'm hoping that I'll soon get over that, though. Because the dress is beautiful.



Purple Hot Buys Party Dress:
When: December 11th
Where: Fudge

Before I confess my love for this dress I must say, Hot Buys should give better descriptions of their clothes to avoid confusion. This dress in particular is the purple dress to the right. It honestly reminds me of a cheaper piece of LE. And I like that! For I have never, nor will I ever buy Limited Edition. I J'ador this dress and am excited to purchase it!

Hot Buys Boots:
When: December 13th
Where: Rio

Never in my life have I been a fan of cowboy boots. They are an acquired taste. And it's a taste I've never acquired. However, these cute boots are well, just that. They're cute. I'd love to try them out. Not my favorite piece in the collection but I'll probably end up purchasing them.

Pink Hot Buys Coat
When: December 16th
Where: Pretty in Pink

Welcome to my favorite piece in this month's collection. I know what you're thinking. "Why didn't you choose the gown in the center?" Well, while it's stunning, this coat is amazing. It says classic, it says bold, it says vintage and soon, the tag will say I own it. This coat is amazing, enough said.

Hot Buys Purse:
When: December 21st
Where: Rio

If I ever wanted to tote around a Christmas ornament, I would buy this purse. The only thing saving this purse from being banned from my collection is the tassels. I believe they make the purse and without them it looks like something I would hang on my tree. Nevertheless, I'll buy it and wear it proudly.

Flower Petal Hot Buys Gown:
When: December 23rd
Where: Voile

I was torn with this gown at first. The black, the white, the flower petals? Has it been done before? Well if it has, it hasn't been done this way! I see this dress being way over 16sd but I'll shell it out just for the occasion. Releasing two days before Christmas, I think I deserve a treat. From the top to the bottom, this dress is never boring. Yet it will take the most style savvy to wear it right.

Gold Hot Buys Dress:
When: December 25th
Where: Rio

Something else that reminds me of reasonable priced Limited Edition. This dress is gorgeous. There is not one thing I dislike about it. From the shape, to the length, to the beautiful coloring. Probably my favorite dress from this month's collection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to hear your opinion on this month's collection. Leave me a comment below to tell me what you think of December 2010 Hot Buys!



1 comment:

When commenting make sure it's appropriate.