Saturday, February 5, 2011

HotBuys Release : Dot Jacket

Hey,again!
I know I am late and again I apologise for that.
But I am here now writing this post!
I also realise a HotBuys belt has been released, but for things like belts , bags and hats I will not do a post/review on :)
The item is to my right . . .
The jacket can be bought in Evil Panda for 15SD.
I think this is waaaay over priced!I've seen some stupid prices , but this one hasn't topped them all but near it...
The jacket gives a 50's feel (just my opinion :)  ) and will go great with blacks,pinks and white!
If you are pairing this with an outfit,try and have plain pants and top.Don't go too mad with shoes or accessories.You will over power the jacket!Just let it to the talking!
(Sorry about the gap , I think it has something to do with the picture :(    )
Due to the above sentence,I can't do my outfit piece!
I know it sounds like I am making excuses but I swear I'm not.
I was ready to do it , I have the casual outfit DONE.
I think its a glitch or something...
I am truly sorry , Nicole and anyone who is reading this...





No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting make sure it's appropriate.