Friday, February 18, 2011

100 Followers!!

Thank you all so much for getting us to 100 followers!

In return, I will share you the history of Forever Chic.
It was founded by me, Tapstar321, last spring as my first very own blog.
I wanted a stardoll updates blog, and I would update very often on the newest things.

Later, though, I started to get more interested in fashion blogging, modeling, graphic designing, gossip blogging, and the list goes on.

This blog was coming to an end.

But I wanted it to keep going for all of the followers to still enjoy! It was my first project and I didn't want to end it...

Which led me to having an application open for new writers. I got some great applications, found some amazing writers, and this blog got going again.

So, I would just like to say that I want to thank the writers so much! This blog would be nothing without you. You guys really are the ones that keep this going, and for that, I owe a big thank you.

I would also like to thank the fabulous 100 shiny followers!


xoxo,
The Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting make sure it's appropriate.